I have been playing Starlink Battle for Atlas for the past few days with my brother and have been having a blast. Check out the first time I played it including an unboxing, review, and live game play.
I received this game and compensation as part of a paid opportunity with MomSelect on behalf of Ubisoft.
- I like it because it is in between games for teenagers and games for me. My mom won’t complain.
- Not boring AT ALL.
- Feels safe. No creepy stuff.
- I can play it with my cousins who are 7 and not get tired of it.
- The worlds keep changing so it stays interesting.
- I can’t wait to get new add ons. I can afford them myself, they star at 7.99 and go up to 24.99
- I can play with my brother right now, even though I only have one starter pack.
If you want to get any of the books or products in my videos, you can check out your local library, bookstore, Target, etc. or get your own on Amazon using the links below (if you click on a link, I get a teeny tiny commission, but the book or product costs you exactly the same)…
BUY STARLINK BATTLE FOR ATLAS – https://amzn.to/2PrXtwd
Like my Facebook page for behind the scenes videos and photos – https://www.facebook.com/TheLemonerdyShow/
Follow Lemonerdy on Twitter for instant updates – http://www.twitter.com/lemonerdy
Follow Lemonerdy on Instagram for more photos and videos – http://instagram.com/lemonerdy
Like and subscribe for more videos. Have you seen my review of 11 Birthdays? Check it out!
I love coding! Check me out on Scratch…