Have you ever seen a gymnast, a rhythmic gymnast, carrying a huge bag of stuff into the gym for practice? In this video, I’m taking you on a tour of MY rhythmic gymnastics bag.
Check out this video of me doing rhythmic gymnastics when I was in level 5 (I’m in level 8 now) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJtREN2dwqo
You can watch my whole rhythmic gymnastics playlist here – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2OxUlM8-Wqap4xVFmHEnY8esUHhEs7lx
Looking for some of the stuff in my bag? You can buy on Amazon using the links below (if you click on a link, I get a teeny tiny commission, but the book or product costs you exactly the same)…
- Adidas Bag – https://amzn.to/3fGBeU5 Black Knee Pads – https://amzn.to/3dzGk1N
- Black Knee Brace – https://amzn.to/3cRhon6
- Self Adherent Sports Tape – https://amzn.to/3wrji5U
- Splint for Sprained Ankle – https://amzn.to/3mm4e52
- Lace up Ankle Brace – https://amzn.to/2OjPk2o
- Holographic Hoop Tape – https://amzn.to/39F11s8
- Toe Socks – https://amzn.to/3dAuXGJ
- Toe Shoes – https://amzn.to/2PWnzNQ
- Pastorelli Rhythmic Gymnastics Clubs – https://amzn.to/31LSXRT
- Resistance Bands for Stretching – https://amzn.to/31ZJiaF
- Instant Cold Packs – https://amzn.to/3mjFNF6 CD Case – https://amzn.to/3mjFNF6
I haven’t brought you guys a rhythmic gymnastics video in a while so I decided that I would show you guys what is in my rhythmic gymnastics bag. Now some of youmight not know that i do rhythmic gymnastics or what rhythmic gymnastics is, so before we get started let me tell you that.
Rhythmic gymnastics is a sport where you need a lot of flexibility and strength, because you have to do gymnastics, acrobatics, dance, ballet, calisthenics, AND you use five apparatuses, not including floor (which you don’t need an apparatus for). I have all of my apparatuses here, except for rope, because I lost it – don’t judge.
Looking for more rhythmic gymnastics videos? Check this one out – Rhythmic Gymnastics Region 5 Championship 2019